Western Debuts on the World Wide Web
Western has joined the Great Lakes region on the Internet. While Western's web site is still littered with "under construction" signs, the site can be accessed at www.westbioenergy.org
Web site sections will ultimately include:
- A general description of Western's regional program as well as links to the other four regional biomass programs or their administrators.
- The identity of each member state's representative and how to contact the representative directly.
- A copy of the current request for proposals for conducting work in any one of the region's 14 areas of prime interest.
- Western's annual operating plan for fiscal year 1998.
- Publications including periodicals and technical reports. It is unlikely that archival publications will be available from the web site.
- Postings of Western's meetings as well as those held by other entities.
- Links to other biomass and bioenergy sites.