Programs, Energy Trends, Needs and More...
Since 1978, the Nebraska Energy Office has been producing an Annual Report that covers program activities, energy trends and needs and financial expenditures.
The latest 58-page Annual Report covering fiscal year 2012 through 2013 is now online. Some of the highlights include:
- Where Nebraskans spent nearly $10 billion in energy costs in 2011.
- Energy costs, consumption and production trends in the state spanning 40 to 50 years.
- A summary of Dollar and Energy Saving Loans since 1990, which totals more than $294 million.
- An accounting of the more than $28 million the agency spent in 2012-2103.
- The final summary of the activities and expenditures under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Energy Office Home
Security, Privacy & Accessibility Policy
State of Nebraska Home